Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Sourdough Biscuits and the Green Doo Project

(the event included little leaguers dancin', camerawoman and fans, the pitcher's mound, the "green doo" against the backstop, and -of course - The Sourdough Biscuits!)











Please forgive me or maybe I should say please indulge me. I am posting so many photos because I had so much fun today! My friend's band, The Sourdough Biscuits, asked me to get a few shots for them today. A few rounded off to nearly 200! With that said, most of them were blurry enough that I now must claim it as my signature style. Still, some of them came out okay - or at least I hope the band thinks so. They offered me a bottle of vino in exchange for a good shot of the "Green Door" (which turned into the "Green Doo" after a typo that stuck). The Biscuits sing a song called "Green Door." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z4j4yGU9ro) Michael happened to have a green door laying around, and one day as this door lay propped up on his back deck Michael and his son Matt took pics of it and... The Green Doo project was born. There's talk of haulin' that doo all around town for pics of the icon over the course of the summer. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment