Sunday, April 4, 2010

We've sunk to a new low

Clearly I didn't take this picture, but I thought a picture by proxy would be ok once I explained. We do an Easter egg hunt every year. Now that the kids are older and wiser, we hide eggs for the kids, the kids hide for the adults. A definite highlight for everyone and vastly amusing, but it has gotten harder as the years have progressed because all the good spots are all ready known. We are always on the look out for new, creative hiding places. I am particularly good at these hunts so the kids have had to get trickier and tricker in order to stump me and slow me down (everyone else is horrible at this). Ryan hid my eggs this year and sank to a new low by hiding one in the toilet. Though it was "clean" and he did place the egg in a ziploc baggy - it was still totally disgusting. I am already plotting my revenge for next year.... ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment