Monday, April 5, 2010

misery loves company


"... but she will never foot the bill." I think those are lyrics from a Dream Academy song dating about a million years ago. Okay, admittedly, I saw my co-gamer's photo before I took my shot today - so there is no coincidence here. Funny thing is these little sculptures were on my mind today. Something triggered the memory of the time I worked in an art foundry. Our Christmas gift each year was a free casting of our own original work (as long as the piece fit within a 3'' cube. And they measured. Believe me. Still, a generous gift really). These two sad creatures fit within the palm of my hand, together they are less than the maximum allotted volume of bronze. And, given that my co-gamer was under the influence of her mother for her pic, I put myself there as well. Kiki and I have been known to poke around the cemetery for our photogaming shots in a previous game... it is nice to have company, I will say.

No comments:

Post a Comment