Saturday, July 3, 2010

Throw up or faint?! (Part II)


(The one if me is a pic by proxy just to prove I actually did it!)
Ironically, we are in synch again or the fates are intervening!
I have wanted a tattoo for over 10 years, but due to my dire fear of needles, I have never been able to pluck up enough courage to do it. Getting a tattoo came up in discussion again last week when Ryan asked if we would finally let him get one (he has wanted one for several years as well). We decided the time was ripe, that he was old enough and I had waited long enough, so we agreed we would do it together this holiday weekend....Then I woke up this morning and saw your 365 submission for yesterday and decided that the fates were definitely trying to tell me it was time! We did it together this afternoon, I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment