Sunday, December 6, 2009

While the Cat's away....

The boys play....
I have been after Patrick for about 3 years to take down this tree which was leaning precariously close to the house (and our son's bedroom). It has been looming and threatening for years. Every wind storm got me a wondering - is this it?! So while I was in NY today being regaled with stories of China, the boy's decided to topple that very large tree, all by themselves, just the two of them. Not without mishap, not without hair raising 'almosts'.....but they did ultimately land it exactly where they intended. So I am grateful that I was NOT home today and did not know what they were up to. I am even more grateful that my boys are still in one piece and can now laugh while sharing the story of their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment